The what If? Wonderings
Read out and have a chat about:
What if Jesus arrived at your house and came in to be with your family???
- What game would you play with him?
- What would you make him to eat?
- What would he see to make him smile?
- What could you show him to make him proud?
DON’T EVER FORGET JESUS IS IN YOUR HOUSE, WITH YOUR FAMILY All the time!! In you all.
Play Pass the Prayer
- Choose a small soft toy and sit on the floor in a circle.
- Choose a topic to pray about from the list.
- Youngest starts and prays out loud…eg: “ Thank you Jesus for all my friends”
- They then Pass the Prayer to another family member by throwing them the toy.
- Everybody takes a go.
Try another Prayer Topic another day.
- Thank you Prayers
- Prayers to Praise God
- Prayers for Blessing
- Prayers just to tell God some news
- Prayers of Asking
- I’m really happy God because…prayers
Prayer Post – Its
- Take a post –It each and write a one sentence prayer on your post it.
- Grown-Ups can write for little ones.
- Stick them all on the fridge/cupboard
- Every day before dinner read someone’s prayer until they have all been shared.